In The Stillness

11pm...the time that I get a lot of video ideas or have the deepest conversations with God.  Everything is quiet, everything is calm, and I am surrounded by the stillness.



Since my last post, you are probably wondering how am I doing.  Well, I can definitely say that God is using me.  He is using me through the pain, the joys, the sorrow, and still.  
About seven days after writing that post, I broke down crying to God, asking Him to use me, and to guide me.  I would be lying if I said that God instantly gave me an answer.  Instead, I felt at peace.  I still felt lost, but I felt at peace.  
See, I'm the type of person who likes to be in the know and not knowing was...scary, but then I remembered one of my favorite verses, Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  
I have remained still...waiting.  God has remained true, and He has been revealing different things.  I'm not saying what it is exactly because you will find out in 9 weeks exactly.  This is a video that I didn't think I was going to make, but I can see that it is time and that it will be for God's glory.
If you are struggling and wondering where is God, just remember that God is faithful and true.  We may want to know something right away, but God has His perfect timing.  We may not see it immediately, but in time, God will reveal it to us.
So how am I doing?  I am doing really well.  
God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good.
That's all for now,
Ashley

Comments